Keep Your Senior Loved Ones Safe
Those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia can cause disorientation. Familiar surroundings can seem unfamiliar to seniors, causing them to wander off.
This has become such an issue that Florida started the Silver Alert program, a plan to help law enforcement officers rescue persons with Alzheimer’s disease, or a related disorder, who are driving a car and become lost.
The MX-LOCare GPS Watch Can Help
- Continuous, discreet GPS tracking
- Appearance of an ordinary watch
- Easy to use SOS Panic button
- Open voice communication
- Great for:
- People living with cognitive disorders such as dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Those who want extra reassurance for their senior loved ones at home, work and out in the community
- People living with a physical disability
- People living with chronic disease
- People who require immediate emergency assistance in an emergency situation