Are you noticing any of these warning signs?
- If your child been suspended or cutting class
- Their grades are declining
- Talking about dropping out
- Hanging out with kids you don’t know or trust
- Showing signs of experimenting with drugs, stealing, or are sexually active
We strongly urge you to consult a mental health professional especially if your child is:
- Avoiding family activities
- Verbally abusive
- No longer care about their appearance
- Giving away possessions
- Talking about suicide
GPS Monitoring May Help
Watching your teenager spiral out of control is scary. If your child is engaging in out-of-control behaviors, we offer various GPS options for parents who are particularly concerned that their teen may be sneaking out of the house at night, skipping school, or at risk of running away.