The BI SL2 BREATHALYZER. Alcohol monitoring anytime, anywhere.
This Soberlink device is the ultimate alcohol monitoring tool. It is a portable, handheld breathalyzer called the SL2.
- It allows users to discreetly submit BrAC tests from any location with cellular service.
- A high-resolution camera verifies the user.
- The professional-grade fuel cell ensures accurate, remote, alcohol detection tests each time.
Tampa Bay Monitoring primarily provides breathalyzer services throughout the Tampa Bay area: Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough counties. Also, the SL2 device can also be provided throughout and outside Florida on a case-by-case basis. Contact us for more information.
- Easy To Use Breathalyzer
- Customizable Alcohol Testing Schedules
- Adaptive Facial Recognition Technology
- Embedded Cellular And GPS
- Automated Tamper Detection Features
Scheduled Alcohol Monitoring Tests
Scheduled, remote breath testing several times daily allows officers to keep users on notice for sobriety. Automatic text message alerts remind the user when an alcohol monitoring test is due. In addition, it provides a 15-minute warning beforehand.
Why Choose a Soberlink Device?
Adaptive Facial Recognition
This method and technology allow for real-time proof of identity without regular manual review. It uses facial recognition software that compares each alcohol test photo to a template of images.
The SL2 breathalyzer “gets smarter” with each breath test. The device adjusts to precise user appearance changes, to confirm the tester’s identity.
The Soberlink real-time alcohol monitoring system protects family time.
Soberlink SL2 provides real-time data with trustworthy results. Including, tamper detection sensors, and transparency for co-parenting.
- Customize a testing schedule: daily testing 7 days a week or during co-parenting time.
- Provides court acceptable evidence of sobriety.
- It is a portable device making testing convenient.
- Gives parents an alternative to supervised visits.
The Soberlink Device offers benefits to both the accused and the accuser.
Soberlink SL2 can provide you with documented proof that you’re sober during parenting time. In fact, Soberlink may serve as a replacement for supervised visits.
If your co-parent has an addiction to alcohol, a Soberlink device can give comfort knowing that they are staying sober.
For Family Law Professionals
Soberlink has several benefits over other types of monitoring in a custody case:
- Provides court-admissible evidence.
- FDA cleared medical device.
- Convenient to submit proof of sobriety with automatic reporting.
- The only system used in family law that offers real-time face recognition.
- Sends alerts when the device is tampered with.