This Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Drug Test Kit is the only FDA-approved test kit of its kind in the market. Provided that the specimen collection pad is clearly marked. For this reason, this makes it is easy to use a one-step procedure. In addition, this kit provides fast and accurate results within 5 to 7 minutes. Therefore, there is no need to send specimens to an accredited lab and wait for results.
Features & Benefits:
- 510(k) Cleared
- Rapidly screen up to 6 illicit drugs and prescription drugs:
- Amphetamine (AM) d-Amphetamine 50 ng/mL
- Cocaine (CO) Cocaine 20 ng/mL
- Marijuana (TH) Δ-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol 40 ng/mL
- Methamphetamine (ME) d-Methamphetamine 50 ng/mL
- Opiate (OP) Morphine 40 ng/mL
- Phencyclidine (PC) Phencyclidine 10 ng/mL
- Simple procedure: One step saliva tests—detection time in five minutes
- Convenient and non-invasive rapid screening
- Avoids cross gender observation
- Reduces sample adulteration or contamination
- Includes transport tube for confirmation testing
The Most Convenient Drug Testing Available
Importantly, the saliva drug testing method is the least invasive of choice. Especially for legal, employment, or workplace screening. in attrition, it works well for home or school testing.
- Non-invasive – No blood extractions. Also, no privacy issues from having to collect urine samples.
- Convenient – As a matter of fact, oral fluid testing is much easier to collect compared to urine or blood.
- Tamper proof – It is far less likely to tamper or substitute the specimen because the test is a full view.
- State of the art testing – Lastly, its a better indicator of current or recent drug use. Drugs in oral fluids are easily detectable. Therefore, results are quicker after use compared to sweat, urine, or blood.
Keeping the product in the provided sealed pouch and stored at room temperature between 59-86°F (15-30°C) is required. Includes a comprehensive product info sheet and instructions for use.