SCRAMx®– Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring in Pinellas County
For high-risk, hardcore DUI and alcohol offenders.
SCRAMx® (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor). It is commonly known as SCRAM. This ankle monitor bracelet helps courts and agencies by monitoring alcohol offenders. This ensures they are not drinking and works well in conjunction with treatment. Also, the SCRAM bracelet monitor is a continuous monitoring system. In fact, it is as often as every half-hour around the clock. Additionally, it is a much more effective and reliable alternative. Compared to random testing methods or incarceration.
SCRAMx is more than a continuous remote alcohol monitoring (CAM) product.
It is a complete program that provides significant benefits to courts, probation, and other supervising entities. Additionally, it is beneficial to the offenders themselves.
SCRAM bracelet ankle monitor has continuous remote alcohol monitoring (CAM). It also has house arrest technology. Making it all in one court-validated device:
- Standalone alcohol monitoring or CAM with home curfew monitoring at the flip of a switch
- Eliminates testing gaps—no ability to miss a test or drink around testing schedules
- Goes where the client goes—no transportation to a testing center
- Studies show CAM is most effective for offenders with alcohol dependence or addiction
- Works well in conjunction with treatment to enforce compliance and better identify when intervention is in need