ReliAlert™ XC Smart Tag GPS Ankle Monitor with Tracking
Gps ankle monitor by ReliAlert™ XC sets the standard for reliability and performance in the offender monitoring industry. In fact, it works in conjunction with SecureAlert’s 24/7/365 live Monitoring Center and TrackerPAL™ monitoring software. Furthermore, ReliAlert™XC acts as a “force multiplier,” providing extra eyes, ears, and voice in the monitoring of offenders increasing productivity and offering peace of mind.
TWO/THREE-WAY VOICE COMMUNICATION
Allows SecureAlert to call the offender via the ReliAlert™ XC device at any time.
ONBOARD 95-DB SIREN
A unique feature on the ReliAlert™ XC device that can be activated by the SecureAlert Monitoring Center as part of a violation protocol. As a result, the siren alerts victims and the public to an offender violation helps safely assist officers with offender recovery and improves public safety.
Gps Ankle Monitor: SECURECUFF™
An optional GPS ankle monitor, hardened steel encased security cuff for high-risk offenders. The SecureCuff™ provides a valuable, extra response time for officers when offenders are attempting to abscond. However, when used in conjunction with live voice intervention, ReliAlert ™XC becomes the premier GPS solution for monitoring challenging offender populations.
ReliAlert™ XC Specifications:
- GPS Operation: updates location and assesses compliance every 2 seconds
- GPS Accuracy: 6 ft (1.8m) in optimal conditions; within 50 ft (15m) under normal operating conditions
- GPS Anti-jamming: advanced, adaptive digital filtering (25 db improvement over conventional GPS receiver)
- On-Board Processing: zones and curfews stored on-device are assessed for compliance every 2 seconds
- Secondary Locationing Technology: cellular triangulation points taken automatically when GPS is unavailable
- SecureCuff™: extremely cut-resistant with encased hardened steel bands and fiber-optics for tamper detection
- Dimensions: 4.25” x 3.5” x 1.25” (2” @ battery bulge) – 10.7 x 8.8 x 3.1 cm
- Weight: 9.87 oz (280g)
- Waterproof: 15 ft (4.6m)
- Operating Temperatures: -4 to +140 F (-20 to +60 C)