- Pre-Trial Monitoring: Alcohol & GPS Monitoring for defendants during the pre-trial phase of their case.
- Family and Criminal Courts: GPS and alcohol consumption reports and compliance notifications.
- Probation Monitoring: House Arrest and/or alcohol monitoring. We can monitor your probationers even if they are out of the county or state.
- Court Ordered: If you have been required by a judge to to enroll in alcohol or GPS monitoring as part of your probation or a sentence.
- Prove Your Sobriety to the Court: If you are looking to be proactive about your pending case (with or without an attorney) you can order alcohol monitoring on a voluntary basis.
- Victim Protection: Having the offender wear a GPS can add a layer of security by providing an early warning system.
- Keep Your Senior or Loved Ones Safe: If you have a loved one who is a wanderer, suffers from dementia, etc.
- Personal Use: Give peace of mind to your family or loved one when you want to prove that you are sober and not a threat.
- Bail Bond Agencies: Monitoring high-risk defendants as a condition of bond release.
Fill out these forms or to speak to a monitoring technician call: