- Someone who drives with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .15 or above or who drives drunk repeatedly–as demonstrated by having more than one drunk driving arrest. These individuals are highly resistant to changing their behavior despite previous sanctions, treatment or education efforts.
- Often drive with a high BAC of 0.15+
- Incur repeated DUI arrests
- Are highly resistant to behavioral change
- Are 385x more likely to be involved in a fatal crash than non-drinking drivers
- View the HCDD full report