Are you noticing any of these warning signs?
- If your child been suspended or cutting class
- Their grades are declining
- Talking about dropping out
- Hanging out with kids you don’t know or trust
- Showing signs of experimenting with drugs, stealing, or are sexually active
We strongly urge you to consult a mental health professional especially if your child is:
- Avoiding family activities
- Verbally abusive
- No longer care about their appearance
- Giving away possessions
- Talking about suicide
If you suspect your teen is struggling with alcohol, drugs, or mental illness, we can refer you to programs & services that can help.