Local GPS & Alcohol Monitoring Company looking for a work from home sales representative to interact with attorneys, courts, law enforcement, and probation departments. Tampa Bay Monitoring provides GPS and alcohol monitoring services to individuals in criminal and family courts throughout the Tampa Bay area. We also provide services to voluntary and post-conviction clients.
You will pursue potential leads, engage prospects, set qualified sales demos, and work with marketing to develop a demand for our products and services. This role is ideal for individuals looking to advance a sales/marketing career path. As a Sales Representative, you will be consulting with attorneys, courts, law enforcement, and probation departments about their needs and industry goals. You will be communicating how Tampa Bay Monitoring’s solutions can help their courts or business excel.
How You’ll Help Us Succeed
- Responsible for new client acquisition.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Setup meetings and demonstrations with prospective customers.
- Clearly understand our current and new products, pricing, programs, and potential future product offerings.
- Hands-on experience working in sales (including cold calling).
- Must be comfortable with outbound cold calling, connecting with customers to establish a relationship, prospecting new leads, and follow up emails.
- Coachable and open to learn & grow.
- Some experience with alcohol addiction, and/or monitoring a plus.
- Experience in Criminal Justice a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).